Leading asset manager hiring for a Senior PR executive
Globally renowned investment management firm with a broad offering across diverse asset classes, investment styles across both traditional products.
The press officer will have a varied role, and be responsible for media relations for Europe, Asiapac, and EMEA regions. The PR Executive will be part of a friendly and energetic team producing external communications across their businesses.
Kindly note - there will be some travel in this role Responsibilities of PR Executive
Experience required of PR Executive:
- Pitching to media, building relationships with reports and ultimately gaining press coverage
- Manage media campaigns
- Manage crisis communications
- Identify opportunities to communicate with financial, trade and business media
- Produce written press releases and articles
- Monitor features across key publications
- Reporting of PR activity and analysis of results
- Monitor key media and circulate relevant stories
- Degree educated
- Experience working in PR within financial services either from an agency or in-houses
- Cross border experience a significant plus
- Strong organisational skills
- Influencing skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to build relationships with key media
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.