The Product Strategist advocates for Acadian’s responsible investment capabilities. The role supports the firm’s messaging, business growth, and client retention, portfolio customization related to ESG. The position works closely with our investment teams, global client groups and business colleagues to shape the messaging and communication of Acadian’s responsible investing expertise. This is a London (UK) based role, reporting into the Director of Product Strategy based in Boston (US) and working closely with the Director of Responsible Investing based in London (UK).
What You’ll Do:
- Drive positioning, messaging, content development and content management for Acadian’s ESG capabilities and related investment strategies.
- Create long and short form ESG-related content (e.g. white papers, market research, presentations) through collaboration with Responsible Investment and Client teams to deliver effective, visually engaging insights.
- Provide ESG product subject-matter expertise and writing for presentations, RFP database content, client responses, annual PRI reporting, and Acadian’s annual sustainability report.
- Analyze, monitor, and develop Acadian’s range of ESG investment options across strategies.
- Review ESG market and regulatory trends as a foundation for competitive analysis and product innovation.
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record in engineering, mathematics, finance, economics, or a related discipline. Masters and/or CFA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; 3+ years experience specifically within asset management product development, management consulting or equivalent.
- Experience with sustainable investing (ESG data, frameworks, industry best practices), global institutional investors, and global investment vehicles (UCITS, mutual funds, commingled funds).
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills applied to synthesizing research and articulating complex ideas, including experience with content development, presentation delivery, and project management.
- Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-starter and quick-study mentality; ability to work independently yet also lead and inspire cross-functional teams.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.