PRA Capital Reporting # 105414
We aspire to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Actively manage bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well-capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. Drive cost efficiencies and growth discipline.
Committed to improving the control, quality and efficiency of our information, advice and services. Engage with business to actively prepare bank for regulatory changes.
- Role co-ordinating external regulatory reporting for PRA entities (primarily CSi and CSSEL) and CS AG Dublin Branch
- Review of new regulatory bulletins to check for impacts on BMR's reporting responsibilities
- Leading BMR's PRA change book of work and engagement in strategic projects
- Calculation of ad hoc impact analyses for PRA RWA and leverage purposes
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
We offer competitive salary, the advert expires 27 th of December 2017
- Ability to focus on multiple priorities and deliver under time pressure
- Understanding of Credit Suisse system flows and products
- Previous regulatory reporting experience
- Accounting qualification