Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Investment Management organisation who currently have an imminent required for a PMO Lead to join on an initial 6 month contract.
In this role as a PMO Lead your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Providing guidance on programme and project management methods and standards.
- Maintenance of the delivery life cycle, processes, standards and templates. Maintenance of tools used in PMO.
- Providing full support required for running project related boards
- Delivering PMO capability to oversee and accurately report on the management of programmes and projects
- Manage Training and Conference approval process across the department and ensure the training budget is utilised wisely.
- Provide support to maintain the Fixed Asset Register database.
- Manage and provide support for R&D claims.
- Provide support to Senior Management for any external and internal auditing technology
The ideal candidate will have the following skills an experience:
- Experience as PMO Lead in a financial services organisation, ideally an Investment Management Firm or Investment Bank or knowledge of Capital Markets space environment
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Prior experience in establishing or managing a PMO and demand management function
- Regulatory project experience/knowledge ideal
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Excellent MSOffice skills, particularly with Powerpoint, Excel and Sharepoint.
- Ability to work to complex deadlines