PMO Analysts will work closely with the project management team reporting directly into the PMO Manager. The role supports the delivery of a complex portfolio of work within the division. They will act as day to day support for Project and Programme Managers in the managing and running of PMO functions and Programme governance and control activities.
- Recent experience as a PMO Analyst, preferably in a Financial Services environment
- Understand and can demonstrate application of key PMO responsibilities, methods, disciplines, tools and analysis techniques, to monitor, control and report on Programmes and/or Projects
- Able to communicate independently with change professionals
- Excellent clarity of communication skills and ability to distil complex information to simple stakeholder messages suitable for senior audiences
- Ability to identify potential issues or conflicts, and knows when to escalate