- £50,000 – £70,000 base + bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
Our client is a Global leader within the blockchain B2B sector, who are looking for a platform PMO Administrator who will contribute to the success of delivering the company’s platform through robust project management techniques, and by contributing to output of the Tech COO office. The successful candidate will have hands-on project administration experience to complement their strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
Responsibilities include extracting relevant project information on a regular basis for upwards reporting, working with technical teams to help organise their workload, owning the delivery of small development and technology projects. They will contribute to the success of the Tech COO office by: regularly presenting updates on recent Platform activities to clients, choreographing scheduled and adhoc meetings and retrospectives, maintaining documentation relating to project delivery processes, assisting the Tech COO in their everyday activities. They will have a methodical and fastidious attitude to capturing, tracking and driving actions to a successful conclusion and be able to keep fast-moving situations under control. They will be a self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity. They will want to delight their colleagues by helping provide them with a high quality project delivery experience. They will have a track record of contributing to software project deliveries by providing administrative assistance to project and program managers. They will have experience working in firms where releases, software development lifecycles and speed-to-market are the back-bone of their work. The majority of their PMO administration experience will be from working in agile environments where PMO administrators and technologists work closely together. In reward for their efforts the successful candidate will enjoy working in a growing, globally connected, cutting-edge technology firm in the heart of the City.
- Assist in the co-ordination of project planning and capturing activities so the platform engineering team can work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Assist the Tech COO in improving the maturity of platform project delivery, keeping clients informed on the latest news from platform and any ad hoc activities.
- Collate, validate and publish accurate project reports on a regular and timely basis.
- Take ownership of small project deliveries applying appropriate project control techniques.
- Display flexibility under changing priorities and a willingness to work alongside the software engineering team to achieve common objectives.
- An understanding of project management principles, most likely obtained through a combination of academic study and professional experience.
- 3+ years PMO administration experience.
- Jira experience is an advantage.
- Agile and waterfall techniques are an advantage.