PC - Reporting and Control # 105990
An exciting role within the EMEA PC Reporting Team. Based in London, you will be a member of the EMEA PC Reporting Team responsible for providing support and advice to PC management on the supervision of a wide spectrum of risk and control related matters. Production activity resides within our EMEA Centre of Excellence team based in Poland, whilst the London team is ultimately responsible stakeholder delivery and interaction with internal clients.
- Risk and control oversight of EMEA Product Control
- IPV/IVR (Valuations) Reporting
- Weekly/Monthly revenue reporting
- Data analysis to provide benefited management information
- Ensuring policy compliance across global teams
- Entity, regulatory and accounting supervision
- Providing guidelines for procedure documentation
- Support the EMEA Head of PC with MIS reporting and metrics
- Planning and assisting with governance meetings (Inventory Valuation Review / Independent Price Verification)
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- A few years of experience Product Control experience.
- A recognized professional accountancy or financial qualification.
- Highly numerate with particular attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex issues clearly and succinctly to senior management.
- Lateral thinker with excellent analytical, planning, organising and analytical skills.
- Experience working with multi-location and multi-cultural environments with the ability to engage and influence across regional teams.
- Strong control mindset.
- Ease in taking care of senior management & ability to collaborate with others at all levels.
- Daring and direct when required.
- High level of integrity and accountability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.