Optimization Client Services Associate
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The role involves delivering the triReduce and triBalance service to clients. That means running triReduce and triBalance cycles and making sure they execute successfully. In addition, the role involves supporting clients, testing output from Web and Financial Development and providing technical Sales support.
Manage cycles in one or more of the main triReduce/triBalance services
- Manage the team running the cycle
- Manage clients from start to finish
- Receive and verify client data
- Value and verify Mtm and risk for clients OTC portfolios
- Setup and verify risk constraints and tolerances
- Run the compression and optimisation algorithm
- Ensure banks execute the results from triReduce and triBalance cycles
- Handle client requests such as user account management, simulations, training and general support
Support Sales with operational and technical knowledge
- Attend client meetings
- Run demos of the platform for clients
Support Software development
- Write and test tickets
- Explain to developers how the platforms are used, trade mechanics and client behavior.
Manage client onboarding for triReduce and triBalance:
- Setup new accounts and users, test and verify client data, run simulations and present results.
- Engage directly with new clients and train new users of the platforms
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Banking and Finance - Good working knowledge of OTC derivatives and Options in the following asset classes; Rates and FX. Credit and Equity nice to have
- IT/Technical - This role must have good IT skills including the ability to work with raw client data using editors and spreadsheet tools. Good understanding of MySQL databases and basic Python programming.
- Ability to interact with clients, communicate efficiently and explain complex concepts.
- Knowledge of the triReduce/triBalance services would be ideal