Operations and Internal Communications Manager, Executive/Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join the Office of the CFO in the Financial Management Group London. This newly created role will support the Financial Management Group EMEA Operations Lead, and be responsible for internal communications across Europe and the Americas, as well as operations and strategic initiatives in EMEA.
This varied role brings together communications and change management, strategy, learning and development, and operations, with a strong people focus. We aim to drive improvements in our employees' experience with Financial Management Group, ensure they understand our strategy, support them through periods of change, and further develop their skills and mindsets as we move to become a function of the future.
You will partner with senior stakeholders across the Americas and EMEA regions, work closely with our communications and operations teams in Sydney, and collaborate with our regional Human Resources, Learning and Development, and Corporate Affairs teams.
You will be responsible for supporting:
- people initiatives driven by the Financial Management Group leadership team, Human Resources, Learning and Development, and staff involved in our People and Culture Group
- the EMEA Leadership Team in tracking and delivering on regional KPIs
- staff events and forums - developing content as well as providing support during and after these events e.g. synthesising key insights, and following up on actions from offsites, Town Halls, Director Forums etc
- global and regional communications initiatives and campaigns, ensuring consistency in Financial Management Group messaging and proactively managing communication channels
- developing high-quality written communication materials including leadership messages, briefing notes, internal social media posts (Workplace) and visually appealing presentations and videos
- select aspects of business operations e.g. Return to office and Hybrid Working, budget updates, business resilience governance etc.
To be successful in the role, you will be confident in developing relationships at all levels, highly collaborative, and a problem solver. You'll need excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, and strong planning skills. You'll be proactive, organised, willing to take on new opportunities, and must be comfortable working in a fluid role with changing priorities and requirements.
If you feel this position offers you the right career path, then we would like to hear from you. About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.