- £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ATC BROKERS LTD
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Successful and growing Forex brokerage firm is seeking a qualified individual to assist with the operational aspects of the day-to-day requirements of the primary office. The position works closely with all departments to ensure that all office functions run smoothly, efficiently and according to the Firm's policy at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer queries, ensuring the telephone calls are answered promptly and efficiently, in a polite manner
- Review and respond to client emails in a timely manner
- Ensure Operations processes are compliant with company policies and best practices
- Support team members to ensure all allocated work is completed in a timely manner with high standards being maintained
- Sort through incoming KYC paperwork to ensure incoming applications are processed properly.
- Conduct email and telephone follow up
- Web live chat support
- Input/managing/maintaining static data information
- Manage customers’ on-boarding, account opening forms, on-line banking credentials etc.
- Manage correspondent banks and counter-parties on-boarding, account opening and closure
- Additional tasks as requested by Senior Management
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Able to identify all administrative needs of the firm and provide timely solutions
- Creative ability to seek and propose efficient solutions to improve overall administrative support and service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proper usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation of the English language.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, which includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Regular attendance and excellent punctuality
- Able to work independently
- Dedication to quality work production
- Able to assume accountability and ownership for specific performance of all assigned tasks
- Ability to respond to a large number of emails and/or phone requests that may arrive during the day.
Experience and Education:
- At least 1-2 years of corporate administrative experience required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualifications is preferred
- Proficiency in initiating and maintaining effective relationships with customers/clients
- Experience working in a flexible environment focused on teamwork and results
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV.