Our client are a $20bn+ Hedge Fund who are currently seeking a candidate who will be part of a multi-dimensional middle office responsible for all aspects of post trade matching, trade capture, and all aspects of daily operations and treasury services.
The ideal candidate is one who works or has worked within a multi-strategy hedge fund or similar financial institution with solid exposure to middle office post trade reporting and operations. The company have an excellent 10 year track record and would count some of the most successful hedge funds globally as their competitors. They have a growing team in London where there are currently 2 people in Operations / Trade Support.
The base salary will be up to £85k and the bonus will be in line with some of the top hedge fund bonuses in London.
- Provide operational support in the London time zone for a number of European Fixed Income and Credit strategies.
- Work closely with the US based Head of Ops, operations management team and Fund Administrators, covering daily, monthly and annual operations, tax and accounting production as well as onboarding new trading accounts.
- Support the daily trade capture and P&L validation process for this basket of European accounts. Review and monitor daily cash and position reconciliations.
- Support the investment and risk teams, be prepared to respond to queries on individual account transactions and positions and work with the risk team to provide accurate daily risk data across the accounts.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with portfolio managers to ensure timely delivery of accurate trade file data. Act as liaison between the portfolio manager, counterparty and administrator to ensure seamless interaction between all parties.
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A number of years’ experience with a Hedge Fund, Investment Bank, Administrator or PB