An opportunity has arisen to be part of the team of Fasanara Capital, a specialist alternative credit asset manager based in London, as Operations Manager / Head of Operations
The Operations Manager will join the support team of Fasanara Capital and will take a lead in maintaining and improving all back-office operations. In particular, the candidate, with the support of the existing team, will:
- Assure proper control and reconciliation of trades and cash by counterparty on a daily basis.
- Work with the Administrator to guarantee timely and efficient NAV calculation and Fund Accounts processing.
- Work with IT development team to continually improve data integration, collection, and reconciliation processes.
- Oversee all operational procedures associated with the investment process, including maintenance of operational manuals.
- Oversee of all financial activities for special purpose vehicles and Funds within the overall Fasanara platform
The ideal candidate has at least 7 years of experience in Operations in the financial sector, ideally in a Fund / Asset Management environment, and can lead an operations team in a fast-growing environment. Attention to details and an entrepreneurial spirit are considered of great importance.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org