Operations Manager (Generalist – Funds Experience)
- 45000 - 55000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 19
I am currently working with a young and innovative Hedge Fund in the recruitment of an Operations Manager who will support the COO in all activities.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Resolution of trade exceptions
- Monitoring of transaction and trade reporting to ensure compliance
- P&L and performance attribution data maintenance
- Collateral management
- Verification of fund valuations and NAV reconciliations
- Equity and equity derivates trade lifecycle event processing and related settlements, Investigating and solving compliance and other internal and external queries,
- Oversight of NAV Reconciliation process
The successful candidate will have funds experience as well as experience in emerging markets and derivatives. Strong Excel skills are also required. In return they are offering a salary between £45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits and bonus.