- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 11 Apr 19
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who are looking for a Trade Oversight Operations Manage to work within a newly established Trade Oversight team, with a lot of opportunity for progression. The Operations Manager role focus will span: Trade Oversight; Leadership; Operations; ETF and dealing with outsource providers.
The role requires a multi-faceted skill set that demonstrate the ability to lead team and have good operational knowledge across a financial fund services office. This opportunity would be ideal for a Operations candidate with experience of leading a team of 5+ members, along with the experience of establishing a BAU framework for a newly established team and who has performed oversight of outsourced providers.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum of five years business experience, including relevant experience in fund accounting.
- Minimum five years general experience with a minimum of two years of experience in financial services.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Proven track record of delivering business results in complex environments. Ability to make decisions and execute amidst fluid and uncertain environments.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to www.miryco.com