- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Kennedy Pearce
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
Prestigious International Bank based in London are looking to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to manage all teams across Retail Operations, Counter Services, Treasury Operations, Non-Traded Operations and Operations Control Unit.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the processing of all operational sections to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed and that they are compliant with local legislation and regulation. Ensure appropriate escalation of Operational incidents or inability to process work that could lead to a client impact.
- Ensure that the Operational Risk framework is adhered to by all Operations teams and the timely reporting of Incidents and escalation when applicable as per the bank’s policies. Complete monthly Operational Risk packs in line with agreed RCSAs, KRIs and Standard Operating Procedures highlighting any gaps. Ensure staff training is up to date with these requirements.
- Manage service delivery to both internal and external clients using the service catalogue model, track and review MI and completion of KPI’s and report to both the business and the relevant Risk and Executive Management Committees.
- Manage all staff resources to ensure optimum efficiency, suitability, flexibility and capability of staff to perform their respective roles, providing training and cross training as necessary to achieve this. Ensure these disciplines are carried out within all teams and across Operations as a whole.
- Responsible for the plan to ensure continuity of business operations including review of disaster recovery plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises, ensuring that service to clients are of low impact.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Participate in internal Operations & IT, ALCO and New Product committees as Operations representative. Also represent the Bank to external forums such as Vendor User Groups, Association of Foreign Banks, SWIFT forums as agreed with the COO to cover the operational aspects and needs for the bank
- Manage a portfolio of projects consisting of those run by Managers/Section Heads and those managed by the role holder (ones that impact all of Operations). Ensure project quality standards are met, that solutions are appropriate to the organization and that cost and timeframe objectives are achieved. Projects will include internal bank projects, external initiatives e.g. payments change and process improvement.
- Responsible for operational budgets and expenditure
- Certified Person (internal) under the Senior Manager’s Regime
- Act as Bank signatory