Operations Client Service, Officer
Who we are looking for
You will be a member of a team responsible for the oversight of production of a diverse range of institutional reports and factsheets for our European and Middle East based clients, covering the full range of the firm's investment capabilities. The role offers extensive relations with many global functions of the business, notably Relationship Managers, Client Service, Investment Managers, Operations and Information Technology. Additionally, strong partnering will be developed and maintained to provide additional client service support to regional Relationship Management teams. In addition to the major challenges of working within a high quality, dynamically changing, deadline and client driven production environment, you will play a vital role in handling and co-ordinating the timely and accurate delivery of data used within client reports. There will be a positive focus to review processes with the aim of initiating, developing and implementing the necessary enhancements to continually upgrade and enhance report contents and service standards. Query management is also a key element of the role and you will be responsible for co-ordinating client requests. You will also be involved in the on-boarding of new clients and dealing with change requests for our existing clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Advisors, one of the biggest asset managers in the world, that provides services to the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors across the globe. With over four decades of experience and trillions of dollars in assets under management, we offer one of the broadest selections of services across asset classes, risk profiles, regions and styles. As pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest.
Join us if making your mark in the asset management industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Operations Client Service Officer you will
What we value
- Dedicated responsibility for the production oversight of a defined regional segment of client reports including institutional reports, factsheets, regulatory reporting, distribution agreements, ad-hoc requests and associated requirements to ensure they are delivered accurately and in a timely manner
- Review and co-ordinate new and existing Regulatory requirements including MiFID II, Solvency II, VAG reporting, FTK, Dutch Cost Reporting and COVIP to ensure correct processes and reporting is in place across EMEA
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with regional Relationship Management and Client Service teams to ensure a high level of service is provided
- Participation in reviewing, assessing and upgrading global report contents, ensuring appropriate levels of service and information is supplied across a diverse global client base and product range
- Liaise with global operational and portfolio management teams as required to ensure scheduled and ad-hoc client reporting requirements can be met
- Responsibility for maximising the automation potential of client reporting and dependent systems for efficient workflow and production
- Responsible for set up of new Factsheets working with key stakeholders to ensure content is relevant and accurate for the fund range
- Responsible for managing changes to existing Factsheets
- Collaboration with the offshore production team to ensure smooth delivery of monthly/quarterly factsheets and to provide support
- Look to identify client requirements and seek to work closely with client relationship teams to define their needs, seeking ways to enhance the client experience
- Participation in project initiatives and tasks
- Support all global reporting teams where required
- Adherence to and upgrading of team procedures and controls
- Review Investment Management Agreements and provide sign off on reporting capabilities.
- Support the on-boarding of new clients change requests for existing clients
- Support the RFP team and confirm RFP and DDQ requests
- Understand systems, data and associated processes and controls
- Active participation in the testing of system enhancements
- Assistance with provision of management information statistics
- Adherence to and upgrading of team procedures and controls
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Good working knowledge of the financial instruments is essential
- A strong focus on change management, accounting knowledge and Regulatory obligations across EMEA
- Experience in an institutional Client Service team with good working experience of operations and performance measurement functions is an advantage
- Accuracy, flexibility, and a strong commitment to client service, with the ability to develop multiple working relationships with internal and external parties at all levels, are essential role attributes
- PC literacy, with Excel skills essential. Knowledge of the listed systems will be an advantage: Mosiki, Anova, PRKS, RKS, Portia, CHRT, NSRD, Appian and Salesforce
- Awareness and understanding of global client requirements
- University Degree and minimum 5 years relevant experience within a similar role in an operations environment of an investment management company
About State Street What we do.
- Commitment to the global reporting and associated client service processes
- Initiation and maintenance of good working relationships with all relevant global business areas
- You will have a track record of working to strict deadlines under pressure
- You will possess good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Determined approach to see tasks through to completion
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects and tasks through to completion
- Ability to work on own initiative with a high degree of innovation
- Strong interpersonal and team skills across all levels
- Awareness of business risk and good escalatory judgment
- You will demonstrate a can-do attitude in setting and driving strategic and tactical direction
- Working with other Geographic locations is an advantage
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers