Our Client a Leading Crypto Asset Manager and Capital Markets specialist have an opening within the trading operations team (front office)
Joining the rapidly growing City of London office, the role holder would become part of Capital Markets Team within the execution arm, delivering a host of trading services to clients as well as proprietary trading. The role holder will be part of one of the largest proprietary trading desks in the fastest-growing asset space. The role includes responsibility for managing operational risk and tracking the PnL of very diverse and actively managed trading books. The role holder will partner with trading, technology and a variety of support functions to ensure the trading desk works at optimal efficiency.
- Payments and settling of trades with counterparties
- CFD (Contracts for Difference), Futures and Options Reconciliation
- Generation and/or review of Trade confirmations and tickets (OTC, DVP)
- Daily Reconciliation of Prime Broker accounts
- Generating settlement reports, balance statements etc as required for counterparties
- Daily PNL Reconciliation, Weekly and Monthly PNL attribution reporting.
- Assist in accounting processes (month end reconciliations, journal entries into Xero)
- Risk Exposure reporting Long/Short Net & Gross positions
- Monitoring Overall Delta of the trading book and investigating unexplained exposure
- Monitoring and issuing margin calls to counterparties.
- Reporting on Cash position and Cash use optimization
- Monitoring orders and connectivity via in-house proprietary trading platform.
Undertaking any other such duties as may be reasonably required by the role
- Advanced VBA and Excel to develop automated reporting
- Ability to turn manual tasks into robust automated processes
- Demonstrable roblem solving skills to make decisions quickly and under pressure
- Strong analytical and research skills a prerequisite
- Attention to detail reflected in ability to follow complex processes
- Interest in crypto financial markets and blockchain
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Banking Ops, Asset Management or Investment Ops experience
- Experience of working with custodians
- SQL / database querying
- Experience of using workflow tools, JIRA, confluence, XERO
- Experience of Agile, Scrum