- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Bentley Reid & Co Limited
- 09 Apr 19
Based in St James’s Park and reporting to the Head of Operations, the Operations Assistant is a full time entry level role focused on supporting the operational workflows related to investment activities, system data, and third party relationships. Additionally, this is a role for someone who is technically capable with the ability to progress into supporting internal system enhancements and maintenance.
Bentley Reid is an independently owned wealth manager providing a range of advisory and investment management services to private clients around the globe from their offices in London, Hong Kong and Malta.
- Working with the Head of Administration to support the investment operations
- Daily reconciliation of transactional and trade data
- Data entry and maintenance of internal systems
- Requirement gathering and testing of system enhancements
- Assisting with trade preparation and execution
- Best execution monitoring and recording
- Support for portfolio valuations and quarterly reporting
- Technical system support for front office teams
- Maintaining procedural documentation
- University graduate in IT, Finance or Business studies
- Proven technical aptitude in basic system development
- A practical thinker with the ability to understand complex financial concepts
- A desire to learn and progress as the firm continues to grow
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship cannot be provided.