You will play an integral role within Operations, monitoring settlement activity for Equities and Fixed income and Hedge Funds using your attention to detail and analytical mindset to ensure fails management is effectively performed to mitigate risk.
What you'll do:
• Handle multi-currency transactions related to settlement of Fixed Income / Equity and Hedge Fund trading.
• Prepare Hedge Fund application forms and validate the fund prospectus.
• Accurately identify failing trades and ensure the relevant parties are chased for settlement.
• Instruct trades for Settlement and conduct Settlement matching related activities.
• Have previous experience in Trade capture and order routing processes.
What you bring to the table:
• Experience in financial services in Equities, Fixed Income and Hedge Fund Operations.
• Knowledge and experience with trading and settlement of both Mutual Funds and a particular emphasis on equities and Hedge Funds.
• Knowledge & experience of cash and stock reconciliations would be an advantage.
Attributes we value:
• Team player and motivation.
• Honesty and integrity and openness.
• Attention to detail and the ability to hit tight deadlines are crucial.
• Analytical mind-set and problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated with a drive to learn new skills.
• Process orientated with a high level of attention to detail.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management & organisational skills.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).