Operations Analyst - Income
- Competitive salary offered
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd.
- 25 Apr 19
This role supports the Income collection and processing service for our varied client base. Working within a team the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a first class service in terms of timeliness and accuracy of Income payments.
What you'll do
• You will be ensuring that events are set up and reconciled in advance of Pay Date.
• You will be processing payments to investors upon receipt of funds.
• Entitlement discrepancies will be your responsibility to resolve.
• You will be managing the day to day custodian relationships.
• Your focus will be on ensuring cash and stock breaks are resolved in a timely manner.
What you bring to the table
• Experience of processing Income payments from global markets.
• A working knowledge of CASS rules and how to adhere to them.
• Have a proven track record of operating within a strong control framework.
• Experience working directly with clients and/or custodians is preferred.
• A working knowledge of SWIFT would be advantageous.
Attributes we value
• Flexibility is key as the business experiences change.
• Good communication is important at SEI as our success is based on working together.
• Attention to detail supports our control framework and mitigates against client issues.
• Innovation – we want change and improvement to be driven at all levels.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).
(NASDAQ:SEIC) is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company’s innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth. SEI is a people focused organization which encourages and recognizes employee development as being a critical component in the provision of excellent client service. An open, collaborative and detail oriented environment underpins this business objective.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, educational assistance scheme and actively encourage work life balance.