A boutique hedge fund is looking for an Operations Analyst to join a team of 2. This a business that has had phenomenal growth and needs an additional analyst to assist with the day to day operations.
The boutique nature of the business will allow you to work closely with all members of the fund. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Operations but you will work closely with the COO too. General duties are as per the below:
- Monitoring the trading system, as well as responsibility for maintaining accurate data from outsourced middle office service provider. EOD trade reconciliation process;
- Cash & collateral management oversight;
- Daily cash and position reconciliation;
- Daily P&L reconciliation;
- Daily Risk Management monitoring/ reconciliation/ reporting;
- Producing daily/ monthly NAVs and reconciling to Fund administrator;
- Asset & share class hedging;
- Act as a focal point for resolution of all operational issues;
- Maintain good relationships with Custodians and Fund Admins;
- Operational and counterparty risk monitoring;
- Provide daily back up and operational support to investment team.
This role is a great platform to get business-wide exposure and have the opportunity to take ownership of various tasks. The hiring manager appreciates the value of hard work and is keen to hire an individual that can come in, apply themselves fully and in return, they’ll be given all of the support to develop themselves and their career further.