Job Title – Operations Analyst – Hedge Fund (12mths Fixed Term Contract) Location - London Working Model – In Office (5 Days) Compensation - £50,000 to £60,000 (GBP) base salary + benefits RIGHT TO WORK - Full UK Right to Work - No Client Sponsorship A multi asset hedge fund in London is looking to hire an Operations Associate to support its Trading Operations team in London.
Job Title – Operations Analyst – Hedge Fund (12mths Fixed Term Contract)
Location - London
Working Model – In Office (5 Days)
Compensation - £50,000 to £60,000 (GBP) base salary + benefits
RIGHT TO WORK - Full UK Right to Work - No Client Sponsorship
A multi asset hedge fund in London is looking to hire an Operations Associate to support its Trading Operations team in London.
This is a unique opportunity for Operations Analyst to support a fund that is undertaking a major migration and therefore looking to hire on a 12mths Fixed Term Contract. The project is due to last for up to 2-3 years and the business is looking to augment support to the front office by hiring an Operations Analyst on a 12mths Fixed Term Contract in London. The business is looking for 2-3 Operations hires in London.
The business covers Equities, Futures and Options, Fixed Income, OTC Interest Rates, Credit Derivatives, Equities and FX products lines.
More about the Hedge Fund Trading Operations Group -
- The business has seen double digit growth over the last few years, and on for another profitable year and openly expanding its assets under management and investment strategies.
- Products covered – Equities, (Futures & Options), Fixed Income, OTC, and Listed Derivatives.
- The role will be diverse in nature, covering trade bookings, trade capture, trade analytics (Pnl analysis, yield curves, pricing), trade enrichment (reconciliations / settlements) and trade life cycle management (trade events, corporate actions, and position reporting).
- The business is genuinely focussed on cross training and supporting Trade Operations Analyst with expertise in one or more assets classes, across Equites, Fixed Income, and Alternatives (Listed and OTC Derivatives - being highly desirable).
Due to the high performing nature of this fund, the business is looking for Operations / Middle Office Analyst to move into the buy side.
Prerequisite Requirements - Hedge Fund Middle Office Analyst – (Trading Operations)
- 1-3 years within a fast paced Middle Office Trading Operations, working for Hedge Fund, Tier 1 Investment Bank, or top tier Investment Manager or High Frequency Trading Firm.
- Product Knowledge across Securities, Equities, Fixed Income, and OTC and Listed Derivatives.
- Prior proven experience and examples do projects and process improvements that you have led, to drive operational excellence, efficiencies, generate cost savings and improve accuracy.
- Attitude of Continuous improvement and clear examples to reflect his in you CV.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Compensation package - £50,000 to £60,000 base salary + benefits (12mths Fixed Term Contract)
If you are looking to work for the top fund in London, apply now!
Applicants are asked to clearly present their transferable skills, experience, and academic qualifications.
Applicants must have full UK Right to Work - our client is not offering any client sponsorship.