Operation Analyst within an Asset Manager making sure all trades are completely and accurately captured.
Reconciliation of Client Positions
- Trade affirmation through middleware platforms (including Omgeo CTM, Markitwire, Icelink) and T0 counterparty trade reconciliations
- Ensure positions and trade details recorded in internal systems match external parties (clearers, custodians, prime brokers, counterparties)
Life Cycle Event Management
- Facilitation of option expiry processes and other contractual obligations
- Corporate event and credit event processing
Multi Product Processing
- Equities, Rates, FX, Credit, Commodities, Crypto
- Securities, listed derivatives, OTC
- Onboarding of clients, traders and funds
- Support for static to aid the STP of trade capture
- Undergraduate degree in a numerate discipline
- A sound understanding of financial markets and different financial products, specifically ETD and OTC Derivative instruments.
- Execution, mechanics and analytics
- Front to back processes
- Market infrastructure
- An excellent knowledge of operational risk and risk mitigation utilising technology, process and controls.
- Minimum 3 years’ trade assistantoperations experience.
- Advanced excel and knowledge of VBA, SQL or other programming languages.
- Good problem solving capabilities, evidence of process improvement.