This role supports the Cash Funding and Payment service for our varied client base. Working within a team of four, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a first class service in terms of timeliness and accuracy of Cash Processing.
What you'll do:
• You will be processing and monitoring all daily BACs submissions, and dealing with any rejection reports via the relevant daily process.
• You will monitor all Chaps, Swift and international payments via the established Quality Check process.
• You will be allocating client money to end client accounts (cheques and electronic receipts). Execute daily cash management of incoming receipts to ensure pre-advised funds are correctly applied to client accounts to enable trading & deal execution.
• You will act as oversight & query management for offshore teams, ensuring offshore processing work is Quality checked for accuracy and completeness.
• Monitoring of the query management tool, ensuring that responses to client and internal queries are done so in a timely manner.
What you bring to the table:
• Working knowledge of SWIFT, including MT103,202, 910,900.
• Good knowledge of the BACS cycle process.
• Ability to prioritise and adapt the working day to suit the firms needs.
• Experience of Cash processing within the banking/wealth management field.
• Strong Client Service skills required.
• Have a proven track record of operating within a strong control framework.
• A working knowledge of CASS rules and how to adhere to them.
Attributes we value:
• Flexibility is key as the business experiences change.
• Good communication is important at SEI as our success is based on working together.
• Attention to detail supports our control framework and mitigates against client issues.
• Innovation – we want change and improvement to be driven at all levels.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After 50 years in business, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).