Operations Advisory Manager – Insurance
- £80,000 - 100,000 + bonus + bens
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
A top tier consultancy with an insurance practice is seeking an experienced Operations Advisory Manager to join their team. Responsibilities will include various projects covering business planning, market assessments, and implementing change through operating model designs.
Profile and Skills
- Thorough understanding of front and back office Insurance functions and processes
- Solid Experience in operational improvement and transformation – to enable and implement change through operating model design, technology, process improvement, business requirements definition, applications and technology platforms
- Proven revenue enhancement/distribution strategy experience
You will have proven experience from a consultancy or insurance environment with a strong track record in project delivery. You will possess excellent relationship building skills, have a good understanding of insurance value chain (acquisition, underwriting, claims management and reinsurance), be a motivated self-starter, and highly driven to achieving solutions.