FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Operations Admin - (Client On-Boarding/Admin)
I am working with a leading and very well-respected Investment Management firm in the City that is looking for a Client Administrator who will be responsible for all variety of account administration duties including document screening; account opening; transfer initiation; client administration; administration of closures and deceased accounts; technical queries (both internal and external) and ad hoc project work. They are looking for someone ideally with Retail Investment Management or Stockbroking experience.
* Screening AML /account applications/additional document; such as cheque and W-8 forms, for all types of accounts (including GIA/ISAs/Pensions/OPBs/Trusts etc)
* Account opening in internal system.
* Validation of opened accounts.
* Continuous monitoring of pending accounts.
* Dealing with all Client On-Boarding Internal and external queries within agreed service levels.
* Administration of deceased accounts (including the request of a Probate Valuation)
* Administration of Account closure (Including calculation and deduction of closing fees)
* Book Cost adjustments.
* Assigning valid W-8 forms to accounts and chasing expired documentation.
* Periodic review of Provider Signatory lists.
* All types of static data amendments.
* Initial ISA subscriptions.
* Internal client journals.
* Setting up regular payment / standing orders / income sweeps.
* Deducting Charges (Custody, Account Maintenance, Valuation etc)
* Build and maintain a working knowledge of clients' operating environments.
* Dealing with all Client Administration Internal and external queries within our agreed service level.
* Industry experience in retail investment management, banking or stockbroking.
* Knowledge of GIA/ISAs/OPB's & SIPP products.
* Knowledge of taxation and banking procedures.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Attention to detail.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Team player.
- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 19 Jan 18