- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Coller Capital
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
This role will provide a high calibre candidate with the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience within a high performing finance function, whilst also working regularly with underlying GPs and the front office functions in support of the wider Company goals. The successful candidate will work within the dynamic and fast paced Investment Monitoring team (part of the finance team) allowing them to gain general private equity industry knowledge and the primary tasks and responsibilities are outlined below.
Monitoring of Investment data, which will include:
- Responsible for receipt and processing of underlying investments’ Financial Statements, Call and Distribution Notices and recording of expenses are recorded in the bespoke Investment Monitoring system.
- Capture of all portfolio investments’ underlying valuations, primarily from GP provided Capital Accounts, using sound judgement and interpretation.
- Collation, testing and provision of Quarterly and Annual valuations for inclusion in Accounts, LP Meetings, and ad hoc investor circulars.
- Working alongside the Deal Team to track progress, and help to set up deals within Coller systems.
- Daily monitoring and weekly reconciliation of Coller database to that of our third party administrators. Work with and across teams to set up and integrate new investments into existing systems and processes.
- Maintenance of strong internal and external relationships.
- Aiding in forecasting and monitoring cash requirements for the Coller Funds, ensuring sufficient liquidity to meet investment costs and expenses, whilst maximising returns to investors.
- Assist in the preparation of a weekly reporting pack to be distributed to senior management.
- Input to and maintenance of a sophisticated document management system.
- Ad hoc team and analytical tasks as and when appropriate.