Procurement - Operational Support - Contract - London
HSBC are currently seeking an experienced Operational Support Manager - Procurement, S2C. The Globality platform was initially launched in May 2019 in the UK for Professional Services engagements, and from November 2019 will be expanded to cover all UK Professional Services. Globality is a global marketplace for the procurement of services (including consultancy, marketing, legal, IT and HR). The platform will provide HSBC with a secure and digital way to scope projects, engage suppliers, drive competition, compare responses and make informed sourcing decisions.
Key Responsibilities for the Operational Support Manager - Procurement, S2C:
- The Source to Contract - Operational Support (Globality) role will support Source to Contract Globality processes and system delivery helping HSBC and Procurement achieve its strategic goals through the introduction of AI technology and assisted self sourcing.
- Will support the operational process activities and key system steps within the Globality platform and process, supporting both procurement and business users, as required.
- The role facilitates the operational activities necessary of the Globality processes and system activities, in order to successfully use Globality in HSBC as an end to end process, ensuring the process is simpler and more efficient for business users.
- Completion of the corresponding Globality Locked Document(s) in support of a completed/ready to award Globality project (to support the Category Team where necessary)
- Completion of the required Globality Requisition(s) in support of a completed/ready to award Globality project
- Provision of the corresponding Globality Project NDA, in support of a Globality Project where a Project NDA is necessary
- Completion of a PSR(s) when legal referral necessary to instigate Legal involvement in a Globality project - work with HOST Legal and the business to ensure legal referral activities are supported to conclusion
- Accountability to provide reporting from Fusion and Globality to ensure appropriate detail on a weekly and monthly basis outlining the information necessary to support Globality transaction fee payments:
The Operational Support Manager - Procurement, S2C will have experience in:
- Experience of supporting global procurement information systems: defining systems requirements, configuration, testing, training, support procedures and implementing practical business solutions
- Understanding of relevant Source to Pay procurement business processes (S2C, R2P, AP, TPM) and
- Knowledge and experience with various S2C Procurement systems.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Project management with strong ability to successfully prioritise and complete project and support activities in a timely and efficient manner
- Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Must be able to lead and facilitate meetings to resolve issues/problems with a win/win result
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Accepts responsibility, is accountable for their actions and takes ownership