Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Operational Risk Manager VP
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Leading Investment Bank seeks an Operational Risk VP to join their London Team.
- Contribute to developing the firm's operational risk framework including the design, implementation and rollout out of the Operational Risk Framework (2nd line of defence).
- Contributing to stress testing and operational risk capital work.
- Conducting scenario analysis. Controls testing, and stress testing.
- Identify new or emerging operational risks to which the business is exposed to.
- Provide challenge to improve and strengthen the operational risk framework and its individual components.
- Candidate must have experience working on all components of the Operational Risk Framework. Extensive experience working in Financial Services.
- Extensive knowledge of financial products and business acumen, specifically securities products.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills – ability to influence at a senior level- with strong stakeholder management experience.
If would like to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.