The Operational Risk Manager - AVP will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Head of Operational Risk Execution and Analysis in the development and embedding of operational risk in the business.
Our client are a leading global Corporate and Investment Bank who have offices based in London.
The Operational Risk Manager - AVP will be responsible for:
- To be part of a risk management team leading the development of risk management and its execution in the EMEA region through effective development and execution of the OR Framework
- To support the goal of ensuring a consistent approach to executing operational risk management in the EMEA region
- To support the goal of ensuring that there is confidence in our operational risk framework from regulatory stakeholders in the EMEA region
- To support the effective execution of operational risk practices and thinking into the EMEA business
- To support the business's execution of the ORMF and its understanding of its OR profile and management thereof
The Operational Risk Manager - AVP should have the following skillsand background:
- Supported the development of operational risk frameworks and their execution
- Demonstrable and deep experience of operational risk management across Corporate Banking, Treasury and Investment Banking products
- Strong and recent experience of supporting operational risk and New Products and Services frameworks and their execution
- Strong and recent experience of supporting the design and implementation of scenario analysis and reverse stress testing frameworks across the business lines and functions
- Supported the development of operational risk quantification models to regulatory standards from an entity and regional perspective
- Supported the development of operational risk appetite frameworks from an entity and regional perspective
Salary of £50k -£70k plus attractive benefits package