- Help to maintain and develop the internal operational risk framework.
- Create and implement policy pertaining to operational risk and internal controls.
- Collect group wide operational risk information for as hoc reporting to senior internal stakeholders.
- Assist in maintaining second line controls processes.
- Contribute to projects including the development of a new risk reporting tool.
- At least 5 years operational risk experience, including risk reporting and framework development.
- Strong knowledge of regulations both from the UK and abroad.
- Excellent communication skills.