Operational Risk Manager
FourthLine is working with an International Bank to help secure the services of an Interim Operational Risk Manager. The day rate contractor will work with the CRO to improve the operational risk framework through robust RCSA processes.
- Design, Implementation and Embedding RCSA's as part of the wider Operational Risk framework.
- Training relevant stakeholders on RCSA's and their importance/benefits to the business.
- Creating an action plan to resolve the deficiencies.
- Developing KRI improvements.
- Extensive experience in Operational Risk, specifically in the design, implementation and embedding of RCSA's business wide.
- Current or recent experience in International Banking/Building Societies, ideally Int banks at Uk branch level
- Knowledge/Experience of wider Operational Risk framework in Banking is desirable as you will be an integral part of the overall project to update the entire framework.