Operational Risk Manager
- £50,000 - £60,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank in the city for an Operational Risk Manager who has previous risk and controls experience to join the team.
The role is focussed around 3 main areas, Data Control, 3rd party vendor risk management and Business continuity:
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day to day activities within data control and make sure relevant systems are complying with branch policy.
- Management of risk assessments and preparing in-depth annual reviews.
- Providing induction for new employees and additional training.
- Analytical and administrative support across the different areas of ORM.
It is essential that you have previous relevant Operational Risk experience gained within a Financial Services Institution.
In return they are offering a starting salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on the previous experience) plus an excellent bonus and benefits package.