Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Operational Risk Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
London Based Asset Management firm seeks an Operational Risk Manager to join their team.
- Supporting the Head of Operational Risk in developing, implementing and managing the Operational Risk Management framework.
- Develop Police Governance process in support of the firms Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Support the business in establishing the RCSA process, analysing risk appetite and presenting to governance committees.
- Supporting with the production of the ICAAP.
- Proven experience working within the asset management sector.
- Hands-on experience working on the production of an ICAAP.
- Extensive practical experience developing and rolling out Operational Risk Management frameworks from the 2nd line of defence and 1st Line of Defence.
- Hands – on experience working on all components that make up the Operational Risk framework.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Risk Management Certifications.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV.