Operational Risk Associate
- Up to £450 a day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A growing Private Equity Firm in West London are currently looking for an Operational Risk Analyst at Associate level for a 6 month contract.
- Implementation of the Risk Management Framework.
- Develop and implement risk monitoring/indicators
- Assist in the management of the operational risk systems and manage the Operational Risk loss/incident reporting
- Assist in the management of the Business Continuity Policy
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Strong Operational Risk knowledge and familiarity with regulatory issues related to investment managers
- Experience in risk management, including indicators RCSAs
- Thrives in a busy environment, engages and works effectively with business executives.
Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities across global geographies.