Operational Risk Analyst / Risk Reporting
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Bruin Financial
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Leading Asset Manager is looking for someone from an Investment Writing background to take control of their risk report writing. The ideal candidate would have worked closely with the front office and have a good knowledge of trade lifecycle. The main focus is on risk report writing and thus needs to be able to understand products and the processes rather than maintain risk frameworks.
• Deliver excellent and clear risk reports related to technology and operational risk matters to various boards and to the Operating Committee
• Assist and potentially take responsibility for the production of the Operating Committee pack and the clear documentation of actions for each Operating Committee member.
• Assist with the coordination of incident mitigation and take responsibility of ensuring appropriate and clear documentation of incidents and associated actions in the Archer Operational Risk System
• Production of key risk indicator reporting across all departments.
• Perform periodic risk assessment on business processes and define key controls to mitigate the risks identified.
• Assist with development and update of policies managed by the function.
• Assist in advising of new controls & procedures across the business.
• Maintenance of the operational risk system.
• Coordinate the internal and external audits and ensure action points across the group are tracked and completed.
• Assist in key operational risk activities including Due Diligence of third parties and Business Continuity.
• 5 years of total work experience.
• Strong business knowledge of either Asset Management, Hedge Fund, Investment Banking or Fund Administrator business processes.
• Demonstrable experience in report writing
• Excellent fluency in English and strong attention to details
• Prior experience as a Financial Writer and strong knowledge of MS Office
For applications or enquiries, email Simeon.Randell@BruinFinancial.com