A leading Asset Manager based in London is seeking an Operational Risk Analyst to join their team.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and enhancement of the Operational Risk framework. This role offers the opportunity to collaborate with senior stakeholders, be part of a professional, team-orientated and dynamic environment.
- Promoting a positive Operational Risk management culture across the business.
- Issue Management, Risk reporting, Managing the Risk & Control Self-Assessments, Scenario Analysis and Operational Risk Identification.
- Demonstrated experience working within Financial Services. Banking or Asset Management experience.
- Essential: experience working on Operational Risk Frameworks: operational risk reviews, operational risk reporting, incident management.
This opportunity offers:
- Opportunity to work in the asset management sector.
- Given the size of the small team, your scope of technical responsibility will be broad.
- On-going prospects for career progression and professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative environment.
- Opportunity to work closely with all senior stakeholders across the business.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary on offer: £40,000 - £50,000
No Visa Sponsorship provided.