Operational Risk Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RCQ Associates – Risk, Credit Analysis & Quantitative Specialists
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
A trading house, based in the city of London, are seeking a second line of defence Operational Risk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This position is responsible as part of a team of 3 for the Operational Risk coverage of a high profile area of roughly 100 staff so will very much closely aligned with the business and expected to gain a thorough understanding of the full trade lifecycle.
You will be involved in:
- Second line of defence Operational Risk oversight across business units from front to back office
- Ensuring the Operational Risk profile is managed within risk appetite and ensuring this meets internal and regulatory requirements
- Maintaining the operational risk framework and amending where appropriate
- Ensuring business units fully understand their risks both from group and one on one training, and ensuring relevant information is understand
- Involved in the RCSA and maintaining the risk register
- Analysis of Operational Risk events
- Senior management interaction and involvement in aspects of strategic oversight for risk
You will have the following experience:
- Operational Risk experience is essential, ideally gained within a financial services institution.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The salary is likely to be in the £45-50k bracket. Please apply for consideration.
Key search terms:
Operational Risk, 2nd Line of Defence, Risk events, Risk incidents, Operational Risk framework, RCSA.