The main roles of the Operational Resilience Officer are:
• Implement the local Business Continuity & Crisis Management activities (in complementary and collaborative work with the Operational Resilience team members) and coordinate IT aspects
• Implement global tasks in coordination with the Operational Resilience team
• Coordinate the Physical Security set up
Coordinate Operational Resilience UK governance Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Business Continuity activities
Report BCM risks and activities outcomes to the Local Crisis Committee (LCC) or equivalent, Global Risk Committee (GRM) governance and other BCM stakeholders when required
Evaluate and report Entity Maturity Level (according to the AXA Group Operational Resilience Standard)
Follow/adapt AXA Group Operational Resilience / Physical security instructions in AXA-IM context.
Update, improve, coordinate, implement and report AXA-IM Op. Res. governance, relationship with local Business Continuity Planning (BCP) correspondents and activities (BIA, Business continuity plan, risk assessment, quality assurance, tests) to answer to Audit (external, internal), Client requests and third-parties (RFP, due diligence).
Definition and execution of Awareness and Training Program
Coordinate Crisis Management
Communication to the LCC of any incident that could impact Business continuity
Provide support to the BCP team for the crisis management aspects when necessary, in the case of a threat, alert or crisis.
Develop and maintain procedures to operate critical business processes in a downgraded mode (ex: business workaround procedures).
Definition and update of local documentation, process and Crisis Management procedures
Coordinate BCP / DRP Strategies
Participate to BCP strategies, solutions, Testing and Training Program to fulfil the Operational Resilience program (Global DRP tests, relocation tests, remote working tests etc.)
Coordination of the Op. Res. roadmap in coordination with Entity Risk Managers around the globe (Europe, Asia, US, Real Assets, Rosenberg and third-parties)
Coordination with the Technology team to maintain/adapt BCP/DRP solutions on a global basis, with the key objectives to run gap analysis between business requirements and existing BCP/DRP solutions and to validate with Technology new solutions required to close gaps with Business requirements.
Contribute to Physical Security
Coordination of the Physical Security framework with Entity Risk Managers around the globe
Align AXA-IM physical security with AXA Group Standards and instructions.
• Business Continuity Management Certification - desirable
• Related experience gained within the asset management, banking or financial services industry or audit
Knowledge and Skills
• Good knowledge in Business Continuity and Crisis Management
• Good knowledge in Asset Management (processes, products, etc…)
• Good knowledge in IT environment, processes and main expertise is a plus (infrastructure, architecture, data management, etc.)
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken – ability to clearly and effectively convey / explain information to individuals or a group without any Business Continuity and Crisis Management knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Strong relationship management at all levels of organisation
• Autonomous, rigorous, committed and result oriented
• Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team (locally and globally) – someone who is collaborative, flexible and adaptable with a ‘can do attitude’
• Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment