Operational Performance Manager
- GBP52020 - GBP60689 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
At Lloyds Banking Group we've built the UK's largest Digital Bank. We have increased the number of active online banking users by to 12.5 million, with mobile users increasing to over 8 million.
The Digital Transformation Programme is one of the largest programmes in the Bank and a key vehicle for the Bank to accomplish its vision and become a pioneer in the way Digital technologies service our customers across Channels.
We're looking for an experienced candidate to join our Operational Performance team. You'll be supporting changes introduced by the Digital Transformation Programme, greater activity in Commercial, the greater rate of adoption of new devices such as mobile and tablet and the increased operational expertise required to support group digital platforms. As the Digital business grows we need to build our capability and also build strong relationships with other areas of the Bank.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that the speed and availability of the internet banking and mobile banking apps are measured and monitored, using the various toolsets available. Additionally you'll use the toolsets and other customer feedback channels such as NPS scores, complaints and App Store scores to understand the current performance level of our services and liaise with various business and technical teams to make improvements. You will also assist with operational planning and forecasting.
Together we'll make a difference…
Using your expertise, you'll support the ongoing development of the AppDynamics monitoring and alerting tool used for live service monitoring, including new roadmap developments, as well as provide training for business and IT colleagues on existing and new functionality. It's essential that you build and maintain relationships at all levels with all key Digital stakeholder business units - Core Operations, Customer Satisfaction, Mobile and IT Technical support teams.
Your accountabilities will include;
* Manage the day-to-day running of the AppDynamics toolset (End User Monitoring & APM) and work with various Digital Transformation project teams to ensure that new initiatives and functionality are monitored
* Advise on (and produce) health rules and monitoring dashboards for use by the support teams to support new initiatives, using the various toolsets (AppDynamics/Uptrends/Splunk)
* Deliver insightful and in-depth analysis on service performance and take ownership of performance issues, to drive improvements within Digital Operations and the rest of Group Digital
* Run performance monitoring reports and drive technical investigations into any resultant issues or anomalies
* Prepare materials for, and chair, the weekly Operational Performance Meeting, to report on any insight and output from customer and technical investigations
* Perform any adhoc day-to-day data analysis required to support the live service operations and changes
* Provide training on AppDynamics to promote self-service usage of the tool across multiple teams and value streams
* Assist senior management with operational planning and forecasting tasks
We'd be looking for you to demonstrate relevant experience gained across these areas
* Experience and confidence in working in fast paced Operational, Agile or DevOps environments
* Experience with data analysis and insights
* Strong analytical skills and inquisitive mind, with the ability to proactively create and enhance process flows, documents and improvement plans
* An understanding, or the ability to understand, technical architecture and application stacks for web based services, as well as code principles (JAVA & Registered Expression)
* An excellent knowledge of internet and ideally mobile banking services (or Financial Services), with a passion for the underlying technology
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to clearly articulate and present technical concepts to audiences that vary in seniority and technical acumen
In return we'll offer you a dynamic and trail-blazing environment with an inclusive and diverse culture - we'll also offer you a comprehensive package that includes a performance-related share bonus, car/allowance, a flex cash pot to adapt to your lifestyle and numerous other benefits.
So if working in a fast paced Operational Performance team appeals, and you've the skills and experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd like to hear from you…