The role is situated in the investment operations team. The candidate will be responsible for managing the relationships with the Transfer Agencies, oversight of operations and execution of projects to ensure an excellent client experience. Our client wants someone strategic, organised and who can drive things forward and be involved.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Project Management
• Oversight, process improvement, business management.
• Lead the monitoring and reporting of control management programs, as well as providing leadership and strategic direction in this area.
• Managing a growing team, providing guidance and training as necessary.
• Stakeholder management, both internal and external.
• Building and implementing risk and control frameworks across teams
• Maintaining an awareness of regulatory risk and control topics, understanding both broader and company trends
• You will be someone who enjoys having a varied role.
• You will have experience in an operational and TA function and be looking to take the next step in a highly rated house
• Leadership experience is essential
Due to the amount of amount of applications, we may not be able to respond to everyone. If you fit the criteria, we will be in touch.