The Online Sales Manager will have ownership of the Credit Strategy within the Digital channel. They will be required to identify, develop, evaluate and optimise opportunities that lead to the delivery of the Digital / Online Credit objectives and Strategy. There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ownership of the plan to develop and drive Digital Credit Performance
- Ownership of initiatives and strategies to deliver the Credit budget and strategy within the Digital channel
- Establishing and setting clear performance benchmarks and ensuring a continuous improvement approach. Ensure that there are plans and initiatives in place to improve Credit conversion
- Ensuring channel performance is appropriately measured and monitored to continuously improve Credit performance and Customer experience
- Being the SME for the Digital Credit journey
- Ensuring that Credit is integral to our selling framework and that the Digital channel is optimising the use of the Credit Products
- Capturing and utilising Customer and Colleague feedback to improve Credit Performance and customer experience
- Supporting digital first omni channel development
You will need:
- Knowledge and experience of working to develop online / digital performance
- Experience working within a regulated environment
- Knowledge of the Customer Experience and journey
- Ability to influence a range of stakeholders
- To be an analytical thinker
We win together as one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Gym
- Discretionary/Performance based bonus
- Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.