Man Group has a new opening for an Onboarding Analyst.
To liaise with clients, internal stakeholders and external counterparties to onboard Man's new fund and trading initiatives.
- Support the firm's 'New Business' projects and ensure the operational infrastructure is in place in time to take-on new business
- Support the KYC provision to trading counterparties to meet their regulatory obligations
- Ensure Fund Data Integrity of security and Fund Reference Data within internal and external systems
- Update and maintain Markit for fund and document status'
- Provide oversight on the outsourced Reference Data team at the Bank of New York
- Ensure due process is conducted on requests and is compliant with internal and external controls and audit
- Manage and execute BAU projects where day-to-day functions allow including working with internal and external Technology teams
- Engage with key business partners within Man to understand business requirements and deliver suitable solutions
- Engage with external parties to agree workflows, documentation required, account requirements, trade and statement communication
- Initiate & ensure completion of operational set-up for new Funds & Managed accounts
- Highlight potential problems or delays to Man management
Key Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate should have approx. 3yrs+ experience within Operations or Account Onboarding and/or a strong willingness to learn
- Understanding of KYC (know your customer) obligations and provision/collection of documentation to meet these requirements
- Good understanding of the related aspects involved in supporting a hedge fund manager
- Self-motivated and responsive to a constantly changing environment
- Strong communication skills, with the credibility and confidence to influence and draw people together from various groups and levels
- A clear thinker with an ability to learn and absorb concepts quickly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Work-Life Balance and Benefits at Man
Man Group is proud to provide the best working environment possible for all of its employees, and we are committed to equality of opportunity. At Man Group we believe that a diverse workforce is a critical factor in the success of our business, and this is embedded in our culture and values. We run a number of external and internal initiatives, partnerships and programmes that help us to attract and develop talent from diverse backgrounds and encourage diversity and inclusion across our firm and industry. https://www.man.com/diversity. Man Group is also a Signatory of the Women in Finance Charter.
Man Group supports many charities, and global initiatives. We support professional training and development, and requests for flexible or part-time working. Employees are also offered two 'Mankind' days of paid leave per year as part of the Man Charitable Trust's community volunteering programme.
We offer comprehensive, firm-wide employee benefits including competitive holiday entitlements, pension/401k, life and long-term disability coverage, group sick pay, enhanced parental leave and long-service leave. Additional benefits are tailored to local markets and may include private medical coverage, discounted gym membership and wellbeing programmes.