CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Onboarding Analyst is dedicated to supporting our new and existing customers to ensure they receive the maximum benefit of their Traiana and CME Regulatory Reporting services.
The Analyst will own the production configuration required to operate these services including all aspects of product and static data configuration as well as routine and ongoing maintenance activities. The role requires working directly with Traiana and CME RR customers as well as internal project, client services, and development teams. This is a client-facing role; as such, the ideal candidate works well under pressure while keeping client needs paramount.
• Manage and expand the client network with new onboarding requests.
• Conduct onboarding processes using standardized documentation to maintain, enhance and ensure continued client service is provided.
• Execute client UAT testing with new financial institutions.
• Understand client trade flows, offering detailed analysis via the execution of MIS reporting.
• Quickly develop a deep understanding of new products and services as they hit the market.
• Support customer go-lives by responding to client and third-party calls as well as trade testing.
• Provide support including solution design, hands-on onboarding and product configuration to project teams that are bringing new or existing customers live on new or additional Harmony services.
• To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Communications, Mathematics or Computer Science preferred
• Basic knowledge of financial services industry is required
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite and Windows OS
• Experience onboarding clients to web based financial applications
• Demonstrated time management skills including ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to follow-through on issues
• Ability to work both independently and within cross-departmental teams to fulfil client requirements
• Ability to work under pressure to handle urgent requests and resolve critical issues
• Ability to liaise with and influence various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT).
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as confident and professional in dealing with client-facing situations with personnel of various levels
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills