We are currently partnering with a leading Energy focused merchant banking business. This business has a phenomenal track-record of working on complex, head-line grabbing transactions. This is a unique position to join a highly secretive and incredibly successful energy focused boutique business that provides retained, strategic advisory services to the boards of high profile Energy companies.
Please get in touch if you:
- Have between 1 – 4 years of Investment Banking (M&A desirable) experience (you must be able to hit the ground running given the volume of activity)
- Have a passion for the Oil & Gas/Energy industry (previous professional and/or academic experience in appropriate sector(s) is a requirement)
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to work with the smart and well-connected bankers.
- Given the variety of retained advisory services provided, this opportunity allows junior bankers to thoroughly develop an excellent and broad skill-set.
- This hire is driven by growth based on activity and because the business has consistently lost their top-performing juniors to PE, Hedge Funds and Corporates.