Arion Investment Management is expanding its team and is looking to add an oil products trader.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop and execute trading strategies
- Participate in portfolio construction and risk-taking decisions
- Identify short and medium-term opportunities based on micro and macro fundamentals
- Build tools required for trading
- Improve and scale portfolio risk taking
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Strong understanding of commodities markets
- High level of proficiency in Excel and VBA; SQL, python, other programming a plus
- Advanced aptitude for problem solving and multitasking
Location: London, UK
Salary package: £45k - £70k
Closing date for applications: 23/04/2020
About Arion Investment Management
Arion Investment Management Limited (“Arion”) is a commodity focused investment adviser and manager with offices in London. Arion is authorised and regulated by the FCA (registered no. 742037), is registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Commodity Pool Operator and Commodity Trading Advisor and member of the National Futures Association (NFA).