Notional Pooling Product Manager
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19035570
Notional Pooling Product Manager
Competitive Salary Offered
This product management role is part of EMEA Liquidity Mangement Services (LMS). The successful candidate for the position will primarily focus on the Notional Pooling product in EMEA, including product development, commercialization, client experience, process improvements, risk and other important needs.
The person will support the management of the large existing pooling portfolio and key product development initiatives in Europe. This role requires extensive interaction with other product teams, Sales, Implementations, Technology, Operation and other bank-wide functions.
LMS product team forms part of the wider Core Cash product set in the Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) department.
LMS is the largest contributor to TTS revenues. Through Citi's market leading capabilities and unrivalled global footprint, we are able to offer our clients' the ability to view, centralise and optimise their liqudity across their network.
Notional Pooling is a working capital management tool that allows clients to minimize bank interest by notionally concentrating end of day balances into a single net amount. Notional Pooling sits at the top of a client's cash management structure and is a key product offering required in the majority of cash management proposals. The product is subject to extensive market, legal, risk, regulatory and accounting considerations and operates in a dynamic regulatory environment. Key Responsibilities
- Support Notional Pooling related requests and queries, including new client opportunities, product approvals, resolution of client issues as well as legal, regulatory and risk-related questions.
- Building new product capabilities for Notional Pooling products, including client focused enhancements, product rollout to new markets, commercialization, revenue optimization and other initiatives.
- Regular training for Implementations, Operations and client facing teams.
- Support robust risk and compliance environment for both new implementations and existing portfolio of notional pooling accounts. Conduct regular risk reviews and other risk and compliance exercises.
- Preparation and update of necessary collateral and other support materials and maintaining product pages on Collaborate. Development Value
- Opportunity to have a direct contribution to the success of the TTS franchise in EMEA
- Develop product management skills, including risk management understanding PandL drivers and product development process
- Exposure to a broad range of products, currencies, countries and global market dynamics.
- Opportunity to get involved in strategic projects across the LMS team.
- Build network and relationships with internal partners such as Sales, Banking, Operations, Finance, Technology, Treasury and other areas. Qualifications Knowledge/Experience
- Relevant experience, preferably in Cash Management or Treasury and ideally in Liquidity Management
- Experience with interest rates, currencies and treasury management is useful
- Knowledge of Citi and TTS systems and processes (e.g. Flexcube, GBNP) is helpful Skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work across different sets of data and distil necessary information for decision making
- Ability to quickly attend, understand and close issues
- Results-oriented Competencies
- Ability to prioritise effectively, appreciating and adaptating to a fast-moving business environment
- Organized, self-motivated, energetic, resilient and responsible
- Strong motivation to learn and own projects through to completion
- Positive attitude to work and challenges
- Good team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills Qualifications
Bachelors or Masters degree
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer Closing Date: August 1, 2019