Northern EMEA Global Facilities Management AVP
- You will report into Head of Global Facilities Management, Northern EMEA.
- You will help support the delivery of several different corporate service lines including mail, print, scanning and design services, food services, conference and switchboard and room management, health and fitness centers, and other operational Facilities Management (FM) areas - some direct and some via FM providers.
- As a part of the service delivery, your responsibilities include hands on verification of service provider performance, detecting when operational issues require escalating, and escalating appropriately.
- You will manage various third party vendors who provide the FM services; this includes participating in the development of RFP's, assisting in contract negotiations, and SOW, SLA, KPI development.
- You will provide input on budget items and review invoices to ensure accuracy and alignment with agreed contracted costs in order to provide pre-approval.
- You will drive third party vendors to provide innovative solutions to everyday problems that will enhance the staff experience in the workplace.
- You will develop reports and analyze to make recommendations that help drive business decisions. This includes developing Dashboards for stakeholder and executive management updates.
- Create communications plans to roll out new services and manage the communications program for FM.
- Manage various projects, including technological enhancements, cost savings, and process improvements.
- Responsible to support facilities operations in multiple branch office locations and access and staff verifications.
- Drive third party vendors to establish and record internal procedures and external (wider business) instructions.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with other Corporate Services teams such as Real Estate, Capital Projects, IT, Security Services, General Services, HR, and Finance.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Bachelors' Degree.
- 3+ years' experience in Facilities Management, property management, corporate services, or office management.
- Experience working in a corporate Facilities Management role on the 'soft services' operational side with a customer service ethos.
- Understanding of high quality stakeholder engagement and customer service practices.
- A curious mind, with the capability to work with ambiguity in order to solve problems, and strong analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of managing third party contracts and building management and facilities management providers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Visio and Project.
- Working knowledge of facilities engineering and facilities capital projects preferred.
- FM experience in open plan office environment a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- FM Certification a plus.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.