StreetAccount is a division of FactSet that aggregates, filters, and contextualizes real-time financial market news for institutional investors. We are adding to our team in London and seeking to fill the role of Market News Analyst.
The role involves all aspects of providing content to our clients, from identifying information, research and news that is material and actionable, to writing concise comments that enable investors to immediately grasp their impact. The London team works a pattern of hours between 6am and 3pm covering the activity of all European markets. S treetAccount's parent company, FactSet, consolidates all the tools you need to monitor global markets, public and private companies, and equity and fixed income portfolios in a single, intuitive interface. Requirements
- A passionate interest in financial markets, as well as a clear understanding of how news affects equities and the broader markets
- Junior or Mid-level (with previous work experience in a market-focused role (analyst, trader, PM, equity/currency/bond sales, economist, etc.)
- Excellent reading comprehension and written communication skills in English (fluency in another European language will be an advantage).
- The ability to digest and analyse information quickly
- A network of existing contacts to source real-time market information