Newly Qualified ACA - Hedge Fund Investor Reporting
- Highly competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 19 Mar 19
Our client a world leading investment firm is hiring a newly qualified ACA based in London.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, professional team, focusing on client reportting for the firm's institutional investors. The individual will be able to thrive with shifting priorities and tight deadlines. ). The firm pays above market rate with generous bonuses, a flat structure and excellent career opportunities. They will also fully support further qualifications (such as the CFA etc).
Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide fund and client reporting to internal and external clients, ensuring its accuracy and timely delivery
- Understand and interpret numerical information such as performance returns, net asset value calculations, risk measures and portfolio exposures.
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure queries are answered on a timely basis
- Manage small and large-scale projects aimed at improving and streamlining business processes, design of reports and incorporating business change
- Work with IT developers to ensure that the necessary tools are available to address risk of errors and seek opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes
The firm seek to attract talented, high calibre individuals who have demonstrated the ability to excel in a dynamic and high performing work environment. The competitive remuneration package will reflect this and will be heavily influenced by performance.
- An undergraduate degree with an excellent academic record (A's and B's only) and a proven track record of success in their past endeavours.
- A professional financial designation (ACA, CFA or equivalent) is preferred but not required. Prior experience is not a necessity; however, a keen interest in the industry will be an asset.
- Sufficient maturity to communicate confidently both written and orally. Individuals who take pride in their work and are looking for a challenging position are well suited to join our team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of numeracy
- Ability to communicate clearly with excellent written and oral communication skills Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Dynamic and flexible with excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Confidence to question the status quo and have conviction in their ideas Ability to think critically and provide